- 4 6 oz Boneless Chicken Breast, skinless
- 8 oz Cajun Injector Garlic and Herb Marinade
- 1 cup Lettuce, shredded
- 1 ea Red Onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 8 slices Provolone Cheese, sliced
- 8 slices Rustic Bread, such as Pumpernickel
- 1/2 cup Butter, melted, to brush bread for toasting
- Mix marinade with the chicken breast in a large storage bag and marinate chicken breasts overnight.
- After marinating the chicken breast overnight, grill 8 minutes or until 165 degrees F.
- Assemble sandwich with lettuce, red onion slices, mayonnaise and provolone cheese.
- Brush bread with melted butter and grill on panini grill or flat top.
More Great Products From Cajun Injector