- 8 lbs. boneless beef top round
- 16 fl oz. Cajun Injector Creole Garlic Marinade
- 1 – 8 oz. Canister of Cajun Injector Cajun Shake
- Attach needle to Cajun Injector by turning clockwise until snug. DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN NEEDLE.
- Pour Marinade (2oz. per pound of meat) into separate container and draw into injector.
- Place roast into 2-3 inch deep pan and inject marinade at points every 1-2 inches apart.
- After injecting, pour generous amounts of marinade over roast along with Cajun Injector Cajun Shake.
- Cover with foild and bake at 350 degrees until desiered temperature is reached. Can be cooked outside on the pit as well.
More Great Products From Cajun Injector